Reconstructed in 1775 in place of an older church, Santa Maria di Piazza has a single chamber plan, finishing in a semicircular apse. The façade in brick is divided into two levels which are vertically subdivided by four Tuscan pilasters. The architectural forms of the interior are rather sober, tending towards late-Baroque decorativism. The building also has a large presbytery with its sumptuous cornice containing a canvas of the Assumption of the Holy Virgin with Saints, Angels and the Eternal Father, attributed to Angelo Antonio Bittarelli, along with three other paintings by the artist Luigi Valeri (1701-c.1775) from Jesi. There are also side chapels such as the Rosary Chapel decorated with the painting of the Madonna with Child and Saints Dominic and Catherine.