The Company of Suffrage was constituted in Mogliano in 1667 and in 1680 the site, the fortress of the noblemen of Mogliano, was found to build the oratory, although the work did not get underway until 1689. The structural elements had almost been completed by 1702. The solemn consecration took place several years later, in 1730, but the work proceeded until the beginning of the 19th century. The façade was designed by the architect Pietro Augustoni, whilst the decorative work in the interior was by the Swiss sculptor Stefano Interlenghi and the sculptor Francesco Lepori from Lugano. The exterior is rather simple, in brick, whilst the interior consists of a single chamber with two minor chapels on each side and a magnificent wooden altarpiece on the high altar created by Giovanni Battista Angeletti, on a design by Gianfilippo Carnili, that contains the work by Pier Simone Fanelli showing the Madonna with Child and Saints Francis Xavier and Mary Magdalene and the Souls in Purgatory.