Documentation about the convent of San Domenico has existed since the 13th century. The structure, consisting of a single chamber and semicircular presbytery, was affected by various vicissitudes over the course of the centuries. The seven family chapels, the bell tower and the space used as a private chapel by the Simonetti family, one of the original benefactors of the building, date back to the 16th century, whereas the paintings in the interior are from the 17th century. In 1727 the building was demolished and rebuilt in a project by the architect Arcangelo Vici di Arcevia. Following his death the interior was completed by his son Andrea, a disciple of Murena and Vanvitelli. From the incomplete exterior we pass to the interior with its longitudinal plan and ribbed vaulting. The sides of the ellipse are graced by four niches with fine decorated altarpieces. Ornamenting the high altar we find the celebrated Madonna of the Rosary by the Venetian painter Lorenzo Lotto, commissioned by the Confraternity of the Rosary of Cingoli in 1539.